I am a Christian!


1)      First and foremost my allegiance and love lies with Jesus the Messiah who was/is a Jew from the Tribe of Judah the Son of Israel!

2)      Following the number one command of God that I love the Lord God with all my strength, all my power, with everything that I have is my goal in life seven days a week 365 days a year until I die, and then for eternity.

3)      The Laws of God are still His expectations, and His salvation through grace and mercy are the only chance I have to strive to attain the perfection He requests of me.

4)      I love Jesus more than my wife, more than my family, and especially more than myself!

5)      His attributes are to begin to show through me in my own life as I learn to be an ambassador to the Kingdom of Heaven.

6)      I am a tree that must produce fruit to feed whomever God asks me to feed, and when He comes along looking for fruit I better have some to give Him.

7)      I am not forced, but asked to love Him.

8)      I am not forced, but asked to obey Him.

9)      I am accountable to Him and only to Him.

10)   I do not have a God that controls me, though He has every right to do so. But I have a God that allows me freedom to choose what I desire. I desire more of Him! I desire less of this world! That is not always apparent by my actions but I am trying very hard.

11)   The Bible is true, and this Bible is the written Word of God spoken to multiple authors over a few thousand years. That same spoken Word of God is delivered to Gods people today in similar fashion.

12)   Dreams, Visions, Tongues, Scriptures, and Testimonies are just a few of the methods God uses to speak to His children.

13)   There are two options. 1) Believe, serve, and obey the King of Kings, the Creator of ALL things, Jesus the Messiah… follow His ways and His desires and become more like Him every day… or 2) Be a slave to the prince of this world follow his ways and his desires and become more like him every day, his name is Lucifer or Satan. Eternity will be spent with the master you choose!

I am a Christian! That does not make me a better person, more loved by God, or smarter than anyone else. It takes me from the ownership of Satan and places me on the side of God, voluntarily submitted and purchased back by Him. It provides me the power to overcome the ruler of this world, but by no means guarantees me a smooth happy peaceful life. It does guarantee that God will provide comfort, strength, and wisdom in all situations if you trust Him and seek Him. He will discipline you, He will love you, and He will teach you.

Comments

Popular Posts