Something From a Different Perspective


 

I
I research a lot of what seems to be going on in this world. I believe that as a Christian we are not to be blind to the things taking place in the world around us. This includes things like what is happening in all levels of politics from local to international also recognizing that the interpretation that is being delivered via media sources. This is evidenced clearly if you take a single incident that occurred and watch a left leaning news source, a right leaning news source, a religious based news source, and a local atheist based news source reporting on the same incident. You will often get wildly differing views and interpretations on the same situation. I recognize that I have a bias, and that bias, or worldview, that I have will absolutely effect the views I have based on what I determine to be right and wrong, good and evil, as well as how we should respond to them. 

Here are a couple examples that I hold a very strong opinion on.

The 1st and 2nd Amendments to the United States Constitution. Our right to speak freely and assemble for grievances IN A PEACEFUL MANNER is a key point to a free people. As this is progressively getting attacked and legislation is constantly being created to break this down as well as government entities allowing very violent protests from one side and not from another, there is a problem. This problem leads to the 2nd amendments importance. The personal defense of me and my family lies partially within my hands especially when we see the rise of violent crime at the governments, whose job it is to provide some reasonable protection to its citizens, is actively doing the wrong thing by not dealing with the crime, or being very soft on crime. When that same government turns on me and those remaining millions who feel the same there must be a reasonable threat recognized in the fact that we have ownership of 400 million firearms. This argument will not be settled online, but it exists as something we absolutely need to be involved in keeping up.

Trans lifestyles are NOT something that are healthy, though I do not care if someone feels trans. I do care when I am legislated to support it. I do care when legislation is being forced that teaches it to my kids, and I really care when States like Washington are actively passing, not just discussing, but passing laws to allow kids a "safe place" to run away where they will receive "gender affirming care" and the medical application of it is NOT given to the parents, nor are they even allowed to have a say in it! This is insanely evil. Any "Christian" that thinks this is ok has no part with me or the God that I serve. Any "Christian" that provides this "affirming nature" is not showing the amazing love of Jesus that will lead to their salvation. They are literally killing them and that "Christian" is being demonically influenced and utilized. This is absolute evil, and evidence of the spiritual war that is taking place and ramping up significantly.

This is a very big deal, and we are sitting here thinking this is just another speed bump in the growth of our country. This is not a speed bump but a wall. The only fix is the Gospel of Jesus Christ in power and authority. If this is not the case, your gospel is not good news, but the same philosophy that was being taught when Jesus, GOD HIMSELF, stood before the church and was fully rejected by their teachings. 

The video posted is from a guy I watch occasionally for ideas that will help with planning for future events and difficulties. He has a SOF Military background with brings these in from a different perspective than many other things I watch. This one intrigued me because he is seeing some of the same things that God has been showing me for many years and expressing similar concerns. Have no idea what his religious beliefs are nor do I care at the moment. It's time to stand up in the faith we are called to stand up in. That calling is a two way communication with the Holy Spirit and a subsequent obedience to the substance of those conversations. You will not be as popular as you might think when you listen to God. But He's absolutely worth it!  



Comments

Popular Posts