Update

It has been a long time since I have entered anything new on here. I have been learning a lot from God over this past month, and am in the process of putting it all together to teach. I love that fact that our God actually speaks to us Himself! I love the fact that He does not require a pastor or congregation for those who are diligently seeking Him. There have been some very strong lessons that have been taught, and some serious eye opening events that have taken place for me here in the last month to show how far the church as a whole has strayed from the actual desires (will) of God. I am not completely knocking the church for being lost; God is sending messengers throughout the congregations, calling them to Him. They will have their fair chance to answer that call and come to Him. The Bible states that God is a just and fair God. All truth and justice are based on His decisions, so there is no need to worry whether it will be done right. The biggest lesson He has been showing me lately pertains to things that will take place before His return. I am not claiming some magical knowledge of the future, but God does reveal His mysteries to His people… I am one of His people, and He has been teaching me some pretty cool stuff. Most of what He has been showing me comes straight out of the scriptures themselves. The Book of Revelation has been exploding off the pages, and the message I am getting does not match that which has generally been taught in the churches. My plan over the next month is to give you a Biblical timeline of events described throughout the scriptures of what must take place according to the visions of men like Daniel, and John, and some direct quotes of Jesus. I have been scared, challenged, and excited to see what He has shown me. I am looking forward to sharing it…

One last thing, there are some of you out there that are seeking God right now because you are getting older and the thought of the end of your life has become a reality. This is a good thing, and as long as we live it is never too late to seek God. However, I also want to speak to the younger generations that may be reading these words. You have no idea when your life will be taken from you. I am blessed work in a job where I see the end of lives pretty regularly. You may ask why I say blessed in this statement; it is because seeing this death and the last few breaths, I have been forced to come to the realization that death and dying are very real. I have seen the end of life of babies all the way to grandparents. Some have been anticipated and some have not. I have left those situations realizing this could happen to any one of us at any time! If I do not know God when I die, I soon will, and the response I get will not be a pleasant one. Knowing this, I feel some urgency in the messages God has shown me and I want to get them out to all who will listen. Keep checking out the blog and ask as many questions as you can think of…

Comments

Popular Posts