A few quick things for people to think about…

1) God knows the thoughts and intents of the heart. He has given us His Word, and the Holy Spirit to teach us His desires. He knows my heart and he knows your heart. If I am seeking and in obedience to God and another is not, He has called us to step in and point a light on the situation. This means revealing the sin or error. To do this He will teach you what it is and how to highlight it. I do not need to “walk in your shoes” to understand the problem or get the solution. Most are willing to go to counseling and get life advice from someone who ultimately has not “walked in your shoes” either. This is message from the Spirit of God! How much more will He give the right answer?


2) The term God must refer to the ONE God that the Bible speaks about. This term god has been used pretty loosely for quite some time. This must be the same God that spoke to Abraham, Moses, Isaac, Israel, David, the prophets, and that manifested in the flesh in the man Jesus Messiah! Any other god or designed god is not in agreement with the true God! This is an absolute, there is no exception whatsoever!

3) Judgment occurs at every level. It is impossible to not judge. I judge you, and you judge me. You are currently judging what I am writing! When God speaks, which He has through the written word (the Bible), and He continues through His spoken Word to His servants. Those words are to be used to hold one to account, rebuke, challenge, or encourage that person. They are to ultimately push people away from Satan and move them closer to God. They are not always fun to hear, and especially as Americans we feel that our happiness and desires must come before anything else especially the desires of God. THIS IS SIN! I will judge myself just as I will judge you by the Word of God and His Truth!

4) Divorce is sin! Period! I do not need to know the circumstances. The Bible is very clear on this issue. I’m sorry you are not happy and feel like you were shorted in your marriage, but marriage is work and can only be successful in submission to God. Read the Bible. Learn about the marriages and how God dealt with them. The Law of Moses permits divorce for adultery, but even this in the words of Jesus was because of the hardness and unfaithfulness of the heart. Divorce is sin!

5) Repentance! To repent one must see the sin, or be judged that their action is sin and sincerely apologize to God in Heaven, fall on His mercy, grace, and the blood of Jesus. But here is the kicker! THEY MUST WALK AWAY FROM THAT SIN!!!! That is true repentance. Do not tell me that you are repentant if you still choose that sin over God! If you choose that sin over God, do not tell me that God forgives you, because He doesn’t! Repent, walk away from your sin and do the right thing.

6) If you don’t believe in this God. I pray that one day, hopefully sooner than later, you do. It makes me sick to my stomach to think of the deception you are walking in. There will be a day when you kneel before my God and will be judged for your actions and decisions. Listen to His servants now before it is too late!

Comments

Popular Posts