Isaiah 30

Isaiah 30:8-11
8 Now go, write it before them on a tablet,
And note it on a scroll,
That it may be for time to come,
Forever and ever:
9 That this is a rebellious people,
Lying children,
Children who will not hear the law of the LORD;
10 Who say to the seers, “Do not see,”
And to the prophets, “Do not prophesy to us right things;
Speak to us smooth things, prophesy deceits.
11 Get out of the way,
Turn aside from the path,
Cause the Holy One of Israel
To cease from before us.”

Why do I put this scripture here? I put it here to answer the “anonymous” responses sent over and over on the previous messages. I hope you see the error in your ways and that the scriptures you did use are not actually in the proper context. If you were at least willing to stand on your faith and not be ashamed of what you have to say by putting an actual name on it, I would happily post them and give you a response. If you feel so “attacked” and “spiritually bullied” by what you read here, why do you continuously come back to read it? Do you really think I have this blog to speak only to you? Believe it or not at 40+ years of age the world still does not revolve around you. Our job as Christians is to learn God and His ways. We are to represent His people and walk in obedience to Him. His commands are clear. We must have faith, and that faith will be evident by our works, and the combination of those works with faith make obedience! Jesus says the following:

(John 14:23) Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. 24 He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.

How much do we love Him?

Is lying a trait God is happy to see in us? No! Do you want an example? (Acts 5:1-10), (Exodus 20:16)

Is adultery a trait God is happy to see in us? No! Here are a couple of MANY examples… (Exodus 20:14) He felt so strongly against these that He put them in His 10 Commandments! (Mark 10:12), (Galatians 5:19), and many more!

Is sin ever ok? No! Is sin ever justified? No!

Am I stating that I have never sinned? No! I am the king of sinners! I have been in a place where I knew God and willfully walked away from Him in full rebellion. I have stood in the midst of those who I now intend to see saved and blatantly sinned and encouraged them to do so as well! I deserve hell for every single person whose blood is now on my own hands for the misrepresentation and the rebellion that I preached and lived. I have been forgiven, but it is not because I feel bad and continue to live that life. I have been forgiven because I believe that Jesus is the Son of God and was beaten and murdered for the sins His people. I have been forgiven because I have walked away from the life of sin in search for the heart of God. I repented with sincerity and am walking in obedience to my King! Am I tempted? Do I struggle? Yes! But it is always my choice! I choose Jesus! I choose to allow the Holy Spirit to teach me His ways and His heart. If I speak a message to you, take it however you want. But if it is true, and if it from my King, I suggest you listen. Or…are you one of them that think as they do in (Isaiah 30:10)…prophesy to us smooth or the NIV says “pleasant” things? Jesus is the TRUTH. Do you love truth? Or do you prefer lies? (John 8:44)

Comments

Popular Posts