Please Pray!

I know that there is really not a big following of this blog. I pray for more people to read this as I plan on writing here more often. I need an outlet to get the lessons and revelation God teaches me out of my head and on paper (so to speak) and would like some interaction with the people who read it. I am writing today to ask for some last minute prayer over our team that is going to Canada tomorrow. I pray for an outpouring of the power and presence of God. I know that I am nothing special, just another man on the face of Gods dying Earth. However the fact that God has pursued me over the years from times when I didn't believe in Him, through times of open rebellion, and still now in times of obedience, means that He has a job for me to do. I would love to tell you that I know exactly what that job is, but I really don't. He will teach me day to day as He always has, but I can't deny the fact that working for Him is the only time I really feel satisfied with my existance. I feel like I am officially embarking on a trip that will begin my reason for living, and am excited and a bit nervous. I pray Canada is as ready for me and the Gliebes (Firegate Ministries) as I am ready for them. Please pray when you read this. I have learned that the prayers of the believers are much more powerful than I had ever thought, and that our mission here on Earth CAN NOT be done with out it. I will be back on here to let you know how the trip goes. I hope to have some new life changing experiences to tell you about over the next week. Kelly

Comments

H0MEFree said…
Your blog does not show "followers". I clicked to Follow it and it said I already followed it. I thought I did! LOL!

The Gliebes are fun and great but your ministry does not need to be tied to them. There is plenty of the Holy Spirit right here.
I am sure you know the work that God is doing in you is faith, humility and temperance. Use your gift of healing here!

You can email me any time and also I am still on FB.

Peace and blessings.

Popular Posts