Be a Legend!

 No man has ever become a legend by sitting around doing nothing in the comfort of his home, nor has a legend been made in times of peace. These men and women, brave and few in all of humanity, stood up when it was not so popular to do so and made their argument known to the world. More often than not their legendary actions were not recognized as such for many years after the fact. The actions survived among the mouths of the oppressed to accomplish the desired goal. That goal nearly every time was the freedom of the oppressed. I have a job to do...We have a job to do... We must provide freedom to the oppressed! We must fight a spiritual battle of dark heavenly hosts who are literally hellbent on destroying the works of our God and Creator. I pray this blog helps others to accomplish Gods calling in their lives! 

This site is a work in progress. I encourage you to come visit it often. I encourage you to turn others on to it as well. I will soon have a new MacBook and Haley and I will be able to start writing more on here. Looking forward to some interaction. -Kelly- 

Comments

Popular Posts