Horse Vision

 


I was reminded recently of a vision God gave me in the first year that I was saved. This was given to me sometime late in the year 1999. I asked God to show me my life and I was given a very clear and very simple vision. At the time I honestly thought it would mean something very different, but 21 years later it is finally starting to make sense. The visions that I have received from God have all come to fruition in some form or fashion, so I anticipate this one will be no different. I believe this was given to me because one of my many faults is that I often believe that I cannot, nor ever will, live up to the calling God has on me. I often feel like I just won’t make it to the end fulfilling what I was put here to do. I believe this thought within itself is neither bad nor good but my interpretation of it can sometimes become bad or good. On one hand, I am not worthy of this calling because I am a messed up human and I am right to believe that I have no business representing the Kingdom of Heaven. My body is no place for this Holy God to dwell in my mind! On the other hand God Himself has called me to do this and He does not call someone without providing true salvation through the Blood of Jesus, rebirth, and the sustenance with power to do what we are called to do. Even if the calling seems impossible for you, I have found He seems to be at His best when the task is impossible for man to accomplish without Him. So here is my vision. 


I can see it as I recall it just as clear as when it was shown to me 21 years ago! I saw two very large hands come out of the sky and scoop up some dirt. As an artist would form clay, these two hands formed me out of that dirt. I clearly knew those hands to be the hands of God. I was placed bareback on a very muscled white stud horse that was standing on the sandy beach of an ocean. That horse took off running full speed down the beach! It took off so fast that I could barely hold on. I grabbed the mane as tight as I could while the horse picked up speed. My legs began to fly in the air from the speed of the animal. I just held on to that mane as tight as I could and would not let go. I was watching this in the third person from the ocean side of the beach looking towards the land. (For what it is worth I was facing East and the horse was running to the North.) I remember all the colors of the rainbow flying off of my body. The funny thing is I am slightly color blind in real life, but in the visions I see the colors vivid and clear. It may sound weird but the colors are so rich that they almost seem to be alive. Similar to what we would expect in a cartoon, l was basically horizontal with that rainbow flying off of my feet in an uncontrolled manner. I just remember focusing and tightly to holding the mane. Suddenly the horse came to a stop, it was the only time in the vision that I remember actually sitting on the horses back other than when God set me on him! The stud knelt as though honoring a King. He knelt in the sand bowing his head all the way to the ground. As he did this, a staircase came down from Heaven with Jesus walking down to meet me. I stepped off the horse and took his hand and all I remember at this point was we turned and began to walk up the stairs side by side with His arm around me.


This is good timing for me on the recollection of this vision and gives me a little encouragement. The fact that I ended up in the arms of Jesus is truly the greatest hope I can imagine, and a wonderful thing to hold on too. 


 

Comments

Popular Posts