Starting the Blog Stuff Up Again!


 

This picture was taken a a neighbors Christmas Eve dinner. It was very snowy, pretty cold, and I wore the kilt mostly because my wife made some dumb comment about my stupidity for doing so, and I didn't really feel like peopling that night. Kilts are pretty comfy, so I figured it was my new Christmas outfit. I will purchase a better belt and probably carry my gun outside of my weeny purse next time!

Since we have generally disappeared from most social media sites I feel a small part of our mission has been temporarily blacked out. We, mostly I (Kelly), just needed a break from all the craziness that is out there. We are surrounded by a world of "influencers", most of whom are spewing information that is not worth the (catchy phrase that shows how low value their words are). I put the parentheses in because the only catchy phrases I had would literally make most of you hate me and would not really have been all that nice. So... I move on. Basically most are simply in it for the $$$, which I don't honestly blame them, we could all use some extra cash, including myself, but I am not willing to do the stuff that most are doing to make a buck. That being said there are a lot of pretty cool things out there, I especially find the ones where people are remaining apolitical and just mowing lawns, or helping do things for people who need it, and the viewers help them get paid to do it. That's great!

In my case, I have little interest in getting paid for what I, or occasionally Haley will put on here. I do have great interest in causing people to see the God who has called me, and I hope is calling them as well. Whether you like or dislike what is written, the goal is that it makes you think deeper about why you are here, and if the God I believe in is who He claims to be. Please share the link kellyandhaley.blogspot.com to this blog with people you feel may enjoy it, or challenge it, or hate it for that matter. I am not seeking argument, but scripture is clear about how much the world loved Christ. He stated that men loved darkness rather than the Light because their deeds were evil and they did not want to be exposed. Jesus taught that He did not come to bring peace on Earth, but a sword that would ultimately divide and separate many. He stated that the people would treat Him poorly, which was evidenced by the fact that He was crucified, and that if we (His disciples) did what we were called to do, which is to be more like Him, that the world would treat us the same. I'll leave it to you to judge for yourself, I am right with God and that is a satisfying place to be.

I hope you are here for an adventure. True Christianity is an adventure to say the least. See ya soon!

Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts