The Electric Fence!


This picture is one that God told me was prophetic in regards to my sin. On one side of the fence is the boy and on the other the bull. There is a lot to this one, but it reminded me of this vision. I pray that my son will follow Jesus and ultimately love Him more than himself and more than he loves me and his mama. I will do my best to teach him how to walk the walk and to connect with the King. He was born for such a time as this and the Hell that this little boy will face as a man makes me melt at the feet of my King in hopes that he will be walk with my boy. I pray the same for you reading this! Love Like Jesus!

A while back God gave me a vision. I can not remember when this took place exactly, but it was before 2016. I will look back in all my papers and see if I can find where I wrote it down. If that’s the case it will be dated as to when I got the vision. It doesn’t really matter… Here is the vision.

I was standing at the edge of a big rolling field. More like ranch land if that makes sense to you. There was a long wire fence that travelled beyond my ability to see. It stretched until it met the horizon. There were thousands of people casually placed around the fence. Some were on its left (north) side, and some were on its right (south) side. Some were sitting or leaning up against the fence taking to people whom they were facing. There was little to no stress, there was just mild conversation taking place. I then noticed that just behind me was the hand of God reaching out from the sky. He was holding a plug with a wire attached to the fence. Just below His hand was an outlet with nothing plugged in to it. I asked Him what He was doing. He responded saying that He was about to plug the fence in, it was electric. I asked why He would do that with all these people sitting on the fence for as far as the eye could see. He told me that He could no longer allow people to sit on the fence. The electricity would force them to choose a side to stand on. He stated that the electricity was persecution and it was coming soon. He reminded me of the scripture in Revelation when He states that He hates the lukewarm, that He can deal with the Hot, or with the Cold, but He will spit out the lukewarm. 


It was at this point that the vision ended. This vision is now taking place and is about to get stronger. When I later looked at the fence there was not longer anyone sitting on it.

Comments

Popular Posts