A Conspiracy Theorist I Must Be!


 Is it in fact, a conspiracy theory that bears will eat you! I mean I have been in the literal presence of hundreds of bears and yet here I am still able to write this blog, uneaten by bears. I am told that bears can kill me, but they haven't so maybe that's just not true. I mean, I have never met anyone who has been eaten by a bear, killed by a bear, or even bitten, or raped by a bear. I think that those who make the claims and print these signs are conspiracy theorists! I mean, I only wear a gun with bear loads because it's all fake, right?

Merriam Websters Dictionary


Back in the day (but after I was Saved), the Websters Dictionary was a go-to for definitions on just about everything for me. This was partially because of the fact that I owned a couple Webster Dictionaries, and it was also because I had learned a lesson about the love for God that Noah Webster possessed. Noah had and encounter with God and was born again. I am absolutely biased to a sincere salvation if that were the case.


This dictionary defines a Conspiracy Theory in the following two ways…


: a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot by usually powerful conspirators

: a theory asserting that a secret of great importance is being kept from the public


These days the concept of conspiracy theory is a fascinating study. Its fascinating because many use the term to try to negate or downplay a side that they struggle with. For example, a common story shrouded with conspiracy is the Kennedy Assassination. There are a thousand ideas as to the what really happened, someday maybe the truth will be made public if it happens to be something that is other than what has been given to us over the years. There are thousands of instances that took place throughout American history that were considered conspiracies that ended up becoming absolute truth once they were made public. The problem with a conspiracy theory is that its sometimes hard to tell if its real, fake, or a mixture of both and it has become even more difficult with the mass amounts of information and misinformation that is spread through every media source that we currently have. All have opinions, all have their claim to “facts”, and very few are without error or misrepresentation thus making it easy to distrust them. So conspiracy theories can easily flourish with any thing from 0% to 100% fact behind them.


So what do we do? Before I answer this, because the answer for a Christian is easy, I have another “conspiracy theory” to point out.


The greatest conspiracy theory I know is the Gospel. It literally is encompassed by both of the definitions utilized by the Websters Dictionary. It teaches of a secret plot of the devil himself to overthrow humanity in his attempt to thwart God after a rebellion 6000+ years ago. He brought a powerful group of angelic beings that  are helping to take this place down. We claim that Satan has his hands in things and we claim that an even bigger power has His hands in things. Most of the people who claim Him don’t actually know Him, and most of the people who claim its all a BS Conspiracy have no idea that the moment they stop breathing they will find out rapidly that its all true… or is it? Literally 100% of Christianity and Judaism is a conspiracy theory for the absolute majority.


This leads me to the “So what do we do?” Answer… Christianity is not a Conspiracy Theory to me because I have spoken to God and He has spoken to me and continues to do so. To the true Atheists I am mentally ill, to the majority of Christians I am a whacky charismatic nut job, and to most of my acquaintances I am somewhere closer to crazy than a normal human being. I feel that in those worlds these are accurate statements because I have been a direct participant in all of those worlds from the other side. Until one has a place of closeness to God where He is more real than your spouse, more real than the air you breath, and when you love Him more than any other thing in life, it is never going to fully make sense. The Gospel is real because when followed it produces the results it teaches it should. Man is fallen, man meets God, man repents, God forgives, man commits his life, God saves, man stumbles through the spiritual battle between flesh and spirit and utilizes God as the calibration block. God speaks to man and commands man to do the work of His Kingdom, man speaks to a people who love sin, and love darkness. Man is a conspiracy theorist in the eyes of the majority and in the eyes of those who do not walk with, and in, the Spirit of God. But the man is ok with it because he knows his God and it's more than just accepting the philosophy, its literal communication with God. So the answer for the Christian in all things, is to take it to God, utilize wisdom (the Holy Ghost), and do what’s taught. Here’s the deal, I hear people tell me the Ephesians 6 scripture all the time…the battle is not against flesh and blood but against principalities, blah blah blah… and yet that same person will turn and bash a guy like me who seeks to further walk in the supernatural power and authority God promises those who come to Him because some charismatic believer they know from sometime in their past made all who believe in that look crazy to them. At the same time I now look at the Baptists who seem to be the most prominent people to avoid all things spiritual and want nothing to do with them because their teaching on cessation is literally becoming blasphemy of the Holy Spirit! 


Remember in the parable of the wheat and tares, that the tares were evil seeds planted by the enemy of God. An evil seed will never become a good plant, and yet they were not removed until the day of harvest by the angels as not to fully uproot the wheat during its growth. The closer to harvest the people who know can easily see the difference between the tares and the wheat but Satan created an amazing environment of offense so that few feel comfortable speaking over the offense. Its all Biblical that this is happening. I fear for those that still think its conspiracy though. Many of them will get passed by. My prayer is that their eyes be opened and they realize they are literally in the midst of some of the greatest deceptions in all of Earths history. We are witnessing the death of this country, we are seeing a division that will absolutely separate the saints from the church, and it has to happen.


Am I a conspiracy theorist? Yep… I know Jesus Christ and I trust what He teaches me as well as believe the things He shows me. He shows me a lot of stuff. Most who know me can’t handle the stuff I tell them, well… good thing I don’t tell you the other 90% of the story. Do this… Meet the Holy Ghost, get blasted by Him, and we will talk some more!


  • We have ulterior motives in the Ukraine. God placed His fingerprints on a few conversations I had recently that backed this and then a few news stories broke out soon after that also confirmed it.
  • A large part of our military forces have some very major evil lines of demonic activity running through them. 
  • The Media is lying but they are doing it the way Satan has always lied to us, by distorting truth and peaking beneficial emotions. People are more easily led away from God in a hyperemotional state. 
  • The trans stuff is a distraction from serious realities that are taking place overseas and in the government.
  • I have spoken to well over 200 people in this area alone who have heard a call from God to be here. Ask God why and see what He tells you. I know why, but then again, I am a conspiracy theorist.
  • The awesome thing is… Im not fearing any of this. Im actually pretty excited to see what’s next. I will consider it joy to be tested, embrace the suck, my time here is getting shorter every day!
  • Oh, and aliens are demonic not "extra-terrestrial".
  • Some of you need deliverance from demonic influences that are in you… yes, you can be a Christian doing nice things, helping others, and still have demons in you. I am praying for a few of you to have deliverance happen so there can be some pretty awesome changes in your life!
  • The COVID shot is good for you and everyone should take it multiple times to save humanity. The government backs it, and the government always has your best interest in mind. There could be no conspiracy what so ever behind this because it's science! I must overcome my belief in this conspiracy... but the Holy Spirit has taught me something about it that I strongly believe, so I will follow His "conspiracy" instead. You will have to follow the plan of communism for people like me, reeducate me, and when that does not work kill me dead. It will be the only fix. 
Sorry, no not sorry, that I believe in a Holy God!

Comments

Popular Posts