Ask These Questions to Yourself?

 


There is a wolf that is coming... I have never enjoyed hunting more than when I myself was being hunted by the prey I was after. God will make His warriors the same, He is teaching us how to fight a spiritual battle in a physical world. Im not the wolf, I am a predator that he should fear. That statement can only be made evident in the battle. Know why you believe what you believe! Here are a few questions and thoughts! and just FYI, the pic is my hand next to a very fresh wolf track last fall, he was tracking a relatively large mule deer buck up in the hills behind my house. I changed my trajectory to try and find him, but he was as much as an hour ahead of me and the snow was getting deep so I did not see him again that season.

Do you know that you know the answer... I will answer them from my end later. I do not need you to reply or write them for me on here unless you feel led to do so...

  1. What is a Woman?
  1. Is there a difference between a girl and a woman and a female? If so what is the difference?
  1. What is a Man?
  1. Is there a difference between a boy and a man and a male? If so what is the difference?
  1. If I believe that I am saved from Hell by the actions of Jesus Christs death on the Cross and the theology that sates I am a son of God, can I then force people to call me Kelly, son of God as my pronouns? This is not a joke! If I am to be legislated to call others by pronouns that I believe are absolutely rooted in mental illness and thus fictitious, why would it also not be mandated to call me son of God since I believe it to be factual. (For those Christians that do not understand this in John 1:12-13 it states that those who believe in Him are given the right to become children of God.
  1. For this question, which is fictitious, I will say that a house a mile up the road from me has two children living there that are struggling with their sexuality. Both children are minors under the age of 13 and have run away from their homes in another state and are hiding with a lesbian couple that supports their struggle. This lesbian couple is well to do and have agreed that they will pay for whatever medical treatments and procedures that these two children desire. They will allow the children to live there without telling their parents, who the children claim are not in agreement with this decision until they are 18 years old and out of the house. The lesbian couple takes them to a doctor in Washington who is willing to remove the penis from one of them surgically, and take the breasts that are just developing from the other. This will be done to these kids at 12 and 13 years of age without any parental knowledge or consent. They will also be given hormone blockers and a few other medications to help with the process. If you knew of this taking place what would you do?
  1. In question number 4 I asked “What would you do?’ What if instead of a lesbian couple that was hiding them and paying for this it was changed to a government run shelter and tax dollars that would fund the medical for the same children. Neither parent would be contacted or have any say in the matter, and would only know if they were later contacted by the children themselves. Would you think this was ok? Would it be better or worse than question number 4? Why?
  1. Fictitious thought to solicit a philosophical answer… The United States Federal, and State Level Governments come to the consensus that a religious group called “The Road” was spewing hate and discontent by the doctrines that they teach. Though they were not generally physically violent, they spoke often about how certain people, and people groups, would not be accepted at their altars or dinners. They taught that their lifestyles was evil. Due to the “violent nature” of their speech it had been deemed by the Federal and State Governments to be hate speech and not tolerable for a a free nation of people. They gave the order to stop this speech and begin to shut down the entities that refused to follow the order. This lack of respect for the law only supported their consensus that this religion was harmful to the nation. If there was no physical violence, and the minimal fighting that broke out was dealt with on a case by case legal basis, should this religious group be shut down by the government? If there are 100,000 very peaceful, but believing members, and 100 very violent members, should the entire group be shut down for that 100 member violence? Is speech that disagrees with the opposing view in such a way as I have alluded too hate speech? Is it violence? What if the situation was reversed and the 100,000 were the people who were right and the remaining millions were wrong and were just oppressing the 100K? Just FYI.. The Road is the direct translation of The Way in scripture. It is the name Christianity had before the name “Christianity” became prominent in Antioch. Jesus is THE WAY, He is THE ROAD!
  1. If you read my post from a couple days ago, the one about being a conspiracy theorist, then you saw my suggestion that from the perspective of a non-believer, Christianity has got to be the biggest conspiracy theory ever created. I know Christianity to be fact, meaning in the scientific community, Christianity is a Law, but I wholeheartedly understand why many are not there yet. If you choose to rely solely on science and psychology to create mini rules, and laws that are designed to make better people then have at it. I will tell you now, you may create a group that has the appearance of “better” but will still end up in Hell for the fact that they never met Jesus, nor became filled with His Spirit. They will die with the same number of demons living within them after they opened the doors through their actions in the first place, or when the demons entered them through mediums, or occult practices, incest, molestation, rape, or prostitution, along with the use of many drugs to help smooth the process. These need removed from them and its generally not happening in the church. Here is the question… Is Jesus number 1 in your life? Are you a child of God as described in John 1:12-13? If you are are you walking in the power (dynamite power) of God along with the Heavenly granted Authority that comes with the son of the King of kings? If not, stop what you are doing and seek God until that comes, then go do your job, but do not stop seeking Him! Is this you? I want it to be you as much as I want it to be me!    

Comments

Popular Posts