Are You Distracted?


How distracted are you? What do you know to be true and what do you believe to be true? Are they the same? I laugh putting this comic up here because I find it funny all the while the message below and many of my coming messages are very dark in nature. Not evil, but about the evil that this world is feeding on and how it will ultimately kill many Christian believers before Jesus comes back to stop it.

Read Matthew Chapter 24 in its entirety. If you really want to blow your mind add Daniel chapters 7, and 11, Zechariah 14, and The Book of Revelation. We are in the midst of this now. There are very obvious formations of the signs of the times. Do your job for the Christ!

DO NOT LOOK AT THE DISTRACTIONS!!! JUST TRUST WHAT THE NEWS IS TELLING YOU!!! Trump is indicted, it grabs mass media attention and the frustrations of many including myself, lead to watching each day what is going on through lying media sources. Bud Light goes woke bonkers and gets people focused on cancelling, boycotting, and eradicating this evil, and this movement is absolutely evil, but it is also a symptom and not the problem.

If I have Influenza, and with it I have a runny nose and maybe some lethargy. Those symptoms are inconvenient and miserable, but the issue that is creating them is the virus within my body. I can have a test to tell me what my illness is, and I can manage the symptoms, but it's literally for my own comfort. Arguably the symptoms are there to expose what is going on and rid the body of its junk by pushing it out in to the open air. With so much coming at us with extreme force it causes me to wonder what is being hidden from us, they are aggressively turning our eyes from something, what is it... Well, it's the fact that we are fighting Russia in the Ukraine. It's the fact that we have entities in this world that are moving the chess pieces and preparing for a checkmate to control the power worldwide. We have, or at the very least are nearing a generation of humans that have been fully indoctrinated by the public school systems in more countries than the United States to believe that the modern forms of communism will somehow fix their problems, and yet those arranging the moves for checkmate know the truth. Communism by whatever name we choose to call it is the religious and political answer that solves their problem and puts them in absolute control. The only way out is death, ether through Jesus Christ or reeducation camps. Prophetically I believe there is more to this, but be prepared for the future inhabitants of Hell to run rampant even more so than they already are. It is time to make a stand!

Comments

Popular Posts